February 10 – April 28, 2017
The conceptual framework of Iqbal can be said to comprise of eight basic points. The aim of this online course is to develop an in-depth understanding of these points through an intensive study of the three primary texts where the ideas were originally introduced and elaborated by Iqbal himself. This will also enable the participants to defend the principles, if they wish, on the authority of Iqbal’s own word. The higher aim of the course is to produce ‘master trainers’ in the field who can pass on these ideas on their own.
Richly annotated texts of the three research papers of Iqbal will also be included in the course material provided to the participants in soft copy.
- February 10 – April 28, 2017
- 10 weeks
- 1-3 hours of work every week
- Designed & Conducted by Khurram Ali Shafique
- Certificate from Marghdeen, Dabistan-i-Iqbal and Topline Publishers
- US$30 (Subsidized in Pakistan: Rs.2000)
- Registration closes Friday, January 27, 2017
Our 10-week course consists of weekly blog posts, which will also be sent via email for your convenience. You will be required to engage in discussion with other participants by posting your comments on the course blog (restricted to registered participants), and this will entitle you to earning the certificate. There will be no assignments or tests. However, the facilitator will be providing you quality feedback on your input throughout the course.
How to get enrolled
By following the procedure for enrollment given below, you indicate that you agree with the Terms of Service for the Online Courses at Marghdeen.
Foreign participants can use the Paypal button below for paying US$30 or its equivalent in their currency. You will receive a confirmation email with further instructions (usually within hours, but may take a little longer because the email is sent manually and is not an automated response).
Participants paying from within Pakistan can follow the two-step procedure described below:
- You can transfer the amount of Rs.2000 (Two Thousand Rupees only) into the bank account of Topline Publishers or send a crossed-cheque at their postal address.
- Email a scanned copy of online transfer (or number of bank account from which the crossed cheque has been sent) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that this is important because the fees deposited with Topline Publishers will be credited to your name only after we receive this email from you.
The bank account for online money transfer is: Meezan Bank, Branch Code: 0165, Account No: 0165-010-141-5177, Account Title: Hunain Bin Jabbar, Al-Hilal Society Branch, Karachi.
If you choose to send a crossed cheque, please make it in the name of “Topline Publishers” and post it to Topline Publishers, Office #03, Bright Corner, Opposite Askari Park, Off University Road, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Pakistan. Ph: (021)34937440.
Get enrolled now.
Registration closes Friday, January 27.